Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Aloha!

So it's been awhile since I've posted. I have plenty of reasons for that! I'm in Hawaii right now with my little Rosebud while my husband is off on tour in Colorado. Preparing to travel alone and all the last minute details involved took up quite a bit of energy. I haven't had much of that lately because (drum roll please...) I'm pregnant! Yey!!! With my first little one I only experienced a day of car sickness and that was it. With this pregnancy I've had afternoon and evening sickness, so somewhere between noon and three I was just out for the count. I saw was because it finally stopped a few days ago! I'm still a bit sleepier than usual, but out of the first trimester. Woo-hoo! :) We don't know if it's a boy or girl yet, but I'll keep you posted.

We definitely appreciate your prayers for a healthy baby!

7 comments:

Brittney Harmon said...

congrats!! It seems like the whole world is pregnant, craziness! I would love to be in hawaii right now, it's stinking cold here!!!

Morgan Jane said...

This is ridiculous, it's an epidemic of pregnant women! I'm super excited for you guys, and hope you're feeling better on a daily basis!

Brittney Harmon said...

Amen, Morgan.... haha

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That is so very exciting!

Maybe it's a boy... I have 3 boys, and had morning and evening sickness... hmmm.

But it could just be me!

Anonymous said...

GRAMMI SAYS..WHAT A GREAT TIME!.SO MUCH FUN WITH ROSEBUD AT HANAUMA BAY,HONOLULU ZOO,WAIKIKI,CHUCKY CHEESE,WARD CENTER, ALA MOANA,LUNCHES AT WORK. JUST SEEING YOUR TWO BEAUTIFUL FACES EVERY DAY WAS A GIFT FROM GOD. AND THE LITTLE LUMP TOO!!!TEE HEE.MISSED NATHANS WONDERFUL SONGS,N STRONG COFFEE. HOPEFULLY NEXT TIME.,LOVE GRAMMI

Marshman Family Album said...

Congrats! Never sick with Georgia, totally sick with Henry... Maybe it's a boy?..

Anonymous said...

Jess! How exciting! Yeah!