Wednesday, October 26, 2011

November 18th... and counting...


Confession: I'm counting the days until November 18th, when The Twilight Saga's 4th movie, "Breaking Dawn" (part 1), comes out in Theatres. I even put it on my husband's calendar, and every once an awhile I bring up the date and he's like, "I know, I know..." (I love that he likes me even though I'm a goof.) 

Hmmm, this--->      .)      
looks like a one-eyed smiley face, no?

Anyway, I'm not in too much of a hurry to meet up with November 18th, as I have an awesome family vacation coming up, and I cannot wait to see the East Coast gang! Yippee! :)

(FYI--Found this card on a pinterest site, they found it on etsy.)

2 comments:

Brittney Harmon said...

I LOVE that pin. let us know how nov 18th goes :o)

Rosebud Organics said...

It was a great movie. Very pro-life, though Nathan pointed out that it seemed to be a pro-life book interpreted by a pro-choice screen play. Whatever the reasoning behind it, the baby's innocent life is viewed as precious and worth dying for! I can't wait or the second half to come out...though I'll sadly have to! :)