Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fall Fun

This is what happens when I can't sleep...and since I finally got glue sticks for my first ever glue gun, I went a little crazy. I made these on Sunday night, adding a bit of fall to our little apt. 


 I gathered these at the pumpkin patch this past weekend on our way back to the car. It's a bunch of old corn stalks. Fun and free!

A silly little frame...should have let the kids help with this the next morning, it looks like they did it anyway :)

Practicing my roses...my DIY Designs Hawaii buddy Janean taught me how to make these. Addictive. I will probably turn them into hair things for my kiddos at some point in their lives. :)

2 comments:

Brittney Harmon said...

Janean is my mother's name... never seen it spelt the same. I get like that then I can't sleep, too... well until it's been too many nights of no sleep, then I start hot-glueing/sewing myself to things.

DIYdesigns said...

Your little rose buds turned out FABULOUS! I'm so glad we get to share the creative juices! (and I've never seen anyone spell their name like mine, either :)