Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas!


I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! We really enjoyed experiencing it all through the eyes of our toddler, she is having a blast hanging out with her cousins while they are here on break. It snowed on Christmas morning, but it didn't stick, so we had all the beauty with none of the hassle (we got snowed in the week before). We made most of our presents this year, which took up most free moments of the day, and some of them were finished on Christmas Eve. Next year, I'd like to remember to start earlier!
I cannot believe that 2008 is almost another chapter in history. We look forward to a lot of changes next year. Our youngest child is due in April, and we're planning on moving to Hawaii (Lord willing) in July. There are lots of preparations needed for both anticipated events, and I only have another month or so before my belly gets so big I'll be worthless at doing much of anything! :)
Well, I hope you all have a wonderful time celebrating the New Year this week. May God bless you richly in 2009!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aloha, Beautiful picture of "Rosie" testing the Christmas tree lights. Hope you all(including the Musical one on her way) have a terrific,safe and healthy New Year. God Bless you in '09 and always. Love grammi n bop bop, n unk marko