Sunday, December 7, 2008

Please Pray

There are a couple of matters pressing on my heart tonight that I would love help praying for.

My Mom has had a couple of car accidents in the past few years (one REALLY bad one), and seems to attract all sorts of trouble her way, like flying umbrellas at the beach. She's in chronic pain and (since the umbrella incident in October), has developed insane headaches. She recently had an MRI that startled the Dr. into referring her to a surgeon. Please pray for her full recovery, for an end to headaches and pain, and for all of this to happen without surgery.

Also, I got a call from my Dr. today who wants me to go in for another ultrasound. Without boring you with details of low fluids, watching for contractions, etc., I would just really appreciate your prayers for my small, unborn little girl Sophia.

God is good and all things are in his very able hands.

5 comments:

Brittney Harmon said...

praying...

Anonymous said...

as always...

please call me if you need to chat

Anonymous said...

update??

Anonymous said...

and when is the big move to hawaii? :)

Kevin and Keri Sheckler said...

Praying for you, your mom and your precious daughter, Sophia (of course, we love this name but we spelt ours with an "f").
May the "wisdom of God" be with all of you and the doctors during these times.