Saturday, September 17, 2011

Crayon art!



Step one: Glue the crayons to the canvas. A glue gun would be great, but all I had was white school glue, and it worked just fine. 
Step two: Prepare your workspace. 

Step three: hand over the blowdryer to a child and SUPERVISE CLOSELY!!! This is hot wax! (Notice that I have before and after pics and none during the process because I held my kiddos in my lap during their turns.)  


...color splatters could be cool though, it's art, so whatever you want it to look like :)

TA-DA! Still wet here. This was so fun!


I can't remember where on the world wide web I saw this cool idea, but if I come across it I'll add credit info here. :)





1 comment:

DIYdesigns said...

I was just looking at this project on pinterest! It's so cute :) See you tomorrow!